Today, by God's grace, I shall take his advice. I shall put only my praise on this blog, for that is what praise should be, public acclaim for my Lord Jesus!
Lord, I praise you for my friend and his good and timely advice. Thank you that, while I have had such difficulty making time for intentional prayer, you have moved me to "pray constantly". Help me to take prayer as a more serious duty, like eating with my family, and worshiping on Sunday. You know how easily and quickly I forget my resolutions. Lord, help me not to forget this one, but begin each day in earnest, ordered prayer, with journal. Praise you for the glorious love you have for me. Thank you for teaching me to pray, and for sending such friends.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
For friends we've only come to know.
Praise God who leads us ever on,
In glorious friendship with His Son,
and one another where'ere we go
enabling our faith to grow.
For friends we've only come to know.
Praise God who leads us ever on,
In glorious friendship with His Son,
and one another where'ere we go
enabling our faith to grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment